DELHIWALKS.IN may collect personal information provided by you — name, address, demographic information, etc. — and store those details in a database. The collected information may be used to generate follow-up messages and responses that are tailored to your request. If you have not chosen to “opt out” from our mailings, we may also use the collected information to send you periodic newsletters and other mailings.
DELHIWALKS.IN does not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. If you have any additional questions or would like to be removed from our database, please contact email@example.com
When you visit the DELHIWALKS.IN web site, your Web browser software may automatically provide us with information such as the Web browser name and version, your computer type and operating system, and the previous Web site you visited if you clicked to our site from another. We also automatically determine your Internet IP address or your Internet service provider’s IP address. Any of this information may be recorded in our Web server logs or securely collected on our behalf via third-party services. This information will only be used internally in anonymous, aggregate reporting.
- In addition, when you use DELHIWALKS.IN services, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and DELHIWALKS.IN will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information.
- DELHIWALKS.IN will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defense, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the DELHIWALKS.IN Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Our Web site contains links to other sites. DELHIWALKS.IN does not share your personal information with these sites, nor do we have any control over the privacy policies of those sites. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of the companies responsible for those sites.
Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by marking them offensive. Let’s work together to keep the conversation civil.
If you will be late for the walk departure, please call our emergency number as soon as possible. If you arrive late without calling, the walk will most likely depart without you and cannot be refunded.
TIPPING: Tipping is not obligatory.