AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND DELHIWALKS.IN
DELHIWALKS.IN web site is operated by Yexplore, New Delhi, India.
The DELHIWALKS.IN web site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms, conditions and notices you must not use the services of the site.
We run contest on regular basis and anyone can try his or her luck at winning prizes. Your chance of scoring a prize depends on the number of others who participate. Since someone has to win, why not give it a shot?
Although it is free to enter all the contests below, you will have to register yourself. Read the small print before you fill out any contest form and click away. The contest may not be allowed in your locality, you may have to be 18 or older to participate, and there may be other barriers to entry.
Ready and qualified? Then get going!
PLEASE NOTE: We, DELHIWALKS.IN are not responsible for the competitions which can be entered via the www.delhiwalks.in website. In each case, the competition will be organised and run by the business offering the prize and will be subject to the competition terms and conditions of the competition organiser, which can be viewed by using the link to the competition organiser’s website on the competition entry page.
DelhiWALKS.IN may collect personal information provided by you — name, address, demographic information, etc. — and store those details in a database. The collected information may be used to generate follow-up messages and responses that are tailored to your request. If you have not chosen to “opt out” from our mailings, we may also use the collected information to send you periodic newsletters and other mailings. DelhiWALKS.IN does not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. If you have any additional questions or would like to be removed from our database, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit the DelhiWALKS.IN web site, your Web browser software may automatically provide us with information such as the Web browser name and version, your computer type and operating system, and the previous Web site you visited if you clicked to our site from another. We also automatically determine your Internet IP address or your Internet service provider’s IP address. Any of this information may be recorded in our Web server logs or securely collected on our behalf via third-party services. This information will only be used internally in anonymous, aggregate reporting.
- In addition, when you use DelhiWALKS.IN services, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and DelhiWALKS.IN will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information.
- DelhiWALKS.IN will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defense, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the DelhiWALKS.IN Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Our Web site contains links to other sites. DelhiWALKS.IN does not share your personal information with these sites, nor do we have any control over the privacy policies of those sites. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of the companies responsible for those sites.
Will I Be On Camera?
When registering for walk and in consideration for being participating in the walking tour, the walkers/ client / group consents to being recorded (by audio, visual and/or other means) for online and off-line publishing of the walking tours across channels, social platforms and in all media now known or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity.
The information contained in this Web Site is only for general information about DelhiWALKS.IN and the services that they offer and is not in any way binding on DelhiWALKS.IN or its founder. It does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision. DelhiWALKS.IN hereby excludes any warranty (either express or implied) as to the correctness, completeness, timeliness, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose of the Web Site or any of its contents.
The services and project concepts discussed is this Web Site are intellectual property assets of DelhiWALKS.IN after rigorous research and development by Sachin Bansal. All concepts are discussed in this website only to reach the people who want to share their opinions on Delhi / New Delhi promote like-mindedness. Any individual and/or company lifting/using the similar business/service concepts to make business profits will be subject to legal action by DelhiWALKS.IN.
By accessing this Web Site you agree that DelhiWALKS.IN and Sachin Bansal founder of DelhiWALKS.IN will not be liable for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, damages or compensation arising from the use of the information and material contained in this Web Site or from your access of other material on the internet via web links for this Web Site. The portions of content on this website might have been syndicated from various information resources, DelhiWALKS.IN has used them in rightful capacity to promote its subjective offerings and services.
Unless otherwise stated, copyright or similar rights in all material contained in this Web Site is owned by DelhiWALKS.IN. Logos, pictures, and videos are copyrights of respective promotion partners, and used by DelhiWALKS.IN to introduce its association with the project in this Web Site. Your access to it does not imply a free license to use it unless permitted by law, or permission grated by DelhiWALKS.IN. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, DelhiWALKS.IN takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our Web site contains links to other sites. DelhiWALKS.IN does not share your personal information with these sites, nor do we have any control over the privacy policies, terms and conditions, usage, of those sites. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of the companies responsible for those sites.
DelhiWALKS.IN currently provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line resources, including, various communications tools, and online forums, shopping services, personalized content and branded programming through its network of properties (the Service”). The Service (or parts of it), at DelhiWALKS.IN discretion, may be accessed or made available through or via various mediums or devices now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, mobile telephone or communications services (such as SMS (Short Message Service)), and/or other Internet or telecommunications services or protocols (such as WAP (Wireless Application Protocol)) (collectively, the “Channels”). You also understand and agree that that the Service may include certain communications from DelhiWALKS.IN such as service announcements, administrative messages and the DelhiWALKS.IN Newsletter, and that these communications are considered as part of the DelhiWALKS.IN membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augments or enhances the current Service, including the release of new DelhiWALKS.IN properties, shall be subject to the Terms & Conditions. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that DelhiWALKS.IN assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the Channels, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access to the Service in accordance with the applicable payment terms. Such fees and payment terms may be changed from time to time, and such changes will be notified to you, whether by email or by notices or links to notices on the Service or by other appropriate means. You acknowledge that certain parts of the Service are available only via certain Channels. You also acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable in any way for your access to the Service or your use of any Channels.
In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to use the relevant Channel, including a computer and modem, mobile telephone or other appropriate access device, and you must pay any fees applicable to the use of such Channel. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the set-up, configuration or compatibility of the hardware, software and other equipment used by you for obtaining access to the Service by any Channel whatsoever. If any alteration in the whole or any part of Service requires changes in your hardware, software or other equipment, you must effect these changes at your own expense. We will inform you of any such alterations in the Service in advance, whether by email or by notices or links to notices on the Service or by other appropriate means.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, no information presented in the Service or in connection with any products and services forming part of the Service shall be deemed as a binding offer by the relevant third party, or us but may constitute an invitation for you to place an order. In respect of contracts for our or any third party’s products and services which are made available as part of the Service, these shall be deemed concluded when we or the relevant third party have accepted your order for the same or have provided you with the product or service pursuant to your order.
Content that is considered obscene under Indian law is strictly forbidden on the DelhiWALKS.IN site, and users are prohibited from posting any material of an obscene nature on the DelhiWALKS.IN site. Although DelhiWALKS.IN exercises due diligence to ensure that any obscene content posted by users in violation of the TERMS & CONDITIONS is promptly removed, users may sometimes come across user-posted obscene content that we have not yet discovered. Users shall make best endeavors to make DelhiWALKS.IN aware of such obscene/objectionable content that they come across while using the service.
You understand and acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not DelhiWALKS.IN, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Service. DelhiWALKS.IN does not control the content posted via the Service and, as such, cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we or our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary or related companies, affiliates, officers, agents or employees, as the case may be, be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any exposure to offensive, indecent or objectionable Content, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or contrary to public interest, public order or national harmony in all relevant jurisdictions;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with, any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a DelhiWALKS.IN official, forum leader, guide or host;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifying information in order to disguise and/or with the effect of disguising the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as, but not limited to, shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise make available or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges or to utilize the service on an AS IS basis as provided by us;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the Indian securities, exchange control and other regulatory authorities, any rules of any Indian securities exchange and any regulations having the force of law;
- “stalks” or otherwise harass another;
- Commit any fraudulent or unlawful act, whether in relation to any third party provider of products and services on the Service or otherwise
- Collect or store personal data about any other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a. through m above.
- Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by marking them offensive. Let’s work together to keep the conversation civil.
You acknowledge that DelhiWALKS.IN cannot and does not pre-screen Content, but that DelhiWALKS.IN and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, DelhiWALKS.IN and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that we believe in good faith violates the TERMS & CONDITIONS or that has been alleged to infringe any intellectual property or that is otherwise objectionable in our sole opinion, without being liable to you in any way for any loss or damage arising from such removal. You agree that you will evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by DelhiWALKS.IN including without limitation information in DelhiWALKS.IN Message Boards and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that DelhiWALKS.IN may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required doing so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) Comply with legal process;
(b) Enforce the TERMS & CONDITIONS;
(c) Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties;
(d) Respond to your requests for customer service; or
(e) Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of DelhiWALKS.IN, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve
(a) Transmissions over various networks; and
(b) Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices
Where any part of the Service involves or is provided by us in conjunction with a third party, you agree to comply with any notices, instructions or directives given by such third party in relation to such part of the Service, including your access to or use thereof.
DelhiWALKS.IN is intended for members to share original photos and video that they themselves have created.
The following Community Guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to be a member of DelhiWALKS.IN. Don’t forget that your use of DelhiWALKS.IN is subject to these Guidelines and our Terms of Service
What to do
- Do play nice.
We’re a global community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think what you think, believe what you believe or see what you see. So, be polite and respectful in your interactions with other members.
- Do upload content that you’ve created.
Respect the copyright of others. This means don’t steal photos or videos that other people have shared and pass them off as your own. (That’s what favorites are for.)
- Do moderate your content.
All content on DelhiWALKS.IN, public and private, has to be appropriately moderated by us to match appropriate ratings for safe search and/or content type and send you a warning.
- Do enjoy DelhiWALKS.IN!
See Delhi through others’ eyes, participate, find your muse, and expand your horizons!
What not to do
Here’s the deal: We like to give second chances. However, stepping across any of the lines listed below may result in deletion from the website / community with or without warning.
- Don’t upload anything that isn’t yours.
This includes other people’s photos, video, and/or stuff you’ve copied or collected from around the Internet. Postings that consist primarily of such collections may be deleted at any time.
- Don’t forget the children.
If you would hesitate to show your photos or videos to a child, your mum, or Uncle, that means you need to set it right, if you don’t, us to moderate your account.
- Don’t upload content that is illegal or prohibited.
If we find you doing that, your posting will be deleted and we’ll take appropriate action, which may include reporting you to the authorities.
- Don’t vent your frustrations, rant, or bore the brains out of other members.
DelhiWALKS.IN is not a venue for you to harass abuse, impersonate, or intimidate others. If we receive a valid complaint about your conduct, we’ll send you a warning or delete your account.
- Don’t be creepy.
You know the guy. Don’t be that guy.
- Don’t use DelhiWALKS.IN to host web graphics, like logos and banners.
If we find your postings to host graphic elements of web page designs, logos, icons, and other non-photographic elements on other web sites, we will warn you or delete your postings.
- Don’t use DelhiWALKS.IN to sell. If we find you engaging in commercial activity, we will warn you or delete your postings. Some examples include selling products, services, or yourself through your photo stream or in a group, using your postings solely as a product catalog, or linking to commercial sites in your photo stream. If you engage in commercial activity elsewhere on the Internets or in the real world, you’re still welcome on DelhiWALKS.IN
You will see all sorts of things on DelhiWALKS.IN, some of which may offend you. If you are offended by a photo or video you can either click away. If you think there’s immediate cause for concern, you can report content and/or someone’s behavior to DelhiWALKS.IN via email that’s available in the footer of every page.
If you see photos or videos that you’ve created in another member’s photo stream, don’t panic. This is probably just a misunderstanding and not malicious. A good first step is to contact them via DelhiWALKS.IN. Mail and politely ask them to remove it. If that doesn’t work then contact DelhiWALKS.IN via email that’s available in the footer of every page.
You may be tempted to post an entry on your photostream or in our public forum about what’s happening, but that’s not the best way to resolve a possible copyright problem. We don’t encourage singling out individuals like this on DelhiWALKS.IN as it could be seen as harassment, which is against our guidelines.
Copyright 2015, YEXPLORE. Downloads are for personal use only, not for resale to others, and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from YEXPLORE.
Links to external websites/portals:
At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. Ministry of Environment & Forests is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time, and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
Links to the Ministry of Environment & Forests website by other websites/portals:
Prior permission is required before hyperlinks are directed from any website/portal to this site. Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given.
If you don’t feel that you can abide by our Community Guidelines as outlined above, maybe DelhiWALKS.IN isn’t for you. We’ve crafted these guidelines to ensure that everyone within the DelhiWALKS.IN community has the experience they want.
If you ever have any questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you. Please feel free to drop us a line through email at email@example.com
If you will be late for the walk departure, please call our emergency number as soon as possible. If you arrive late without calling, the walk will most likely depart without you and cannot be refunded.
TIPPING: Tipping is not obligatory.